Recipients are participants of the multi-professional Master programme "Care of Patients with Dementia and Chronic Disabilities".
UW/H doctoral candidates discuss new trends and chances in personalized healthcare in Bonn.
Initial event for health visionaries, IT pioneers and entrepreneurs scheduled for October.
International and interdisciplinary collaboration of experts in economic philosophy and neurosciences.
Prof. Dr. Peter Heusser publishes basic work on humanistic and scientific concepts.
Tried-and-tested event format brings health professionals and students together and invites networking between disciplines, occupations and approaches for the benefit of patients.
Latest issue of monthly video discussion format addresses violence.
Multi-professional programme "Care of patients with Dementia and chronic disabilities" demonstrates benefits of professional expertise in the planning stage.
Outpatient dental surgery at Luther's Launderette is ten years old.
- Mohr M, Tosun S, Arnold WH, Edenhofer F, Zänker KS, Dittmar T. Quantification of cell fusion events human breast cancer cells and breast epithelial cells using a Cre-LoxP-based double fluorescence reporter system. Cell Mol Life Sci. 2015 Apr 22.
- Reinehr T, Woelfle J, Wiegand S, Karges B, Meissner T, Nagl K, Holl RW. Leptin but not adiponectin is related to type 2 diabetes mellitus in obese adolescents. Pediatr Diabetes. 2015 Apr 16. doi: 10.1111/pedi.12276.
- Glienke K, Wolf OT, Bellebaum C. The impact of stress on feedback and error processing during behavioral adaptation. Neuropsychologia. 2015 May;71:181-90. doi: 10.1016/j.neuropsychologia. 2015.04.004. Epub 2015 Apr 7.
- Malcharek MJ, Kulpok A, Deletis V, Ulkatan S, Sablotzki A, Hennig G, Gille J, Pilge S, Schneider G. Intraoperative Multimodal Evoked Potential Monitoring During Carotid Endarterectomy: A Retrospective Study of 264 Patients. Anesth Analg. 2015 Jun;120(6):1352-1360.
- Thévenod F, Lee WK, Wolff NA. Rapamycin: A therapy of choice for endoplasmic reticulum stress-induced renal proximal tubule toxicity? Toxicology. 2015 Apr 1;330:41-3.