The team of the Registrar’s Office at Witten Herdecke University is at your disposal for any questions regarding:
- all procedures involved in the registration of regular students, doctoral students, students with dual and limited registration, and students pursuing double degree studies;
- re-registration and deferment for the coming semester;
- exmatriculation of regular students, doctoral students, students with dual and limited registration, and students pursuing double degree studies;
- issue of guest student cards and prerequisites check;
- registration and processing of accidents.
Contact data Registrar’s Office
Phone: +49(0)2302 / 926-403 for regular students
Phone: +49(0)2302 / 926-405 for doctoral students, students with dual and limited registration
Fax: +49(0)2302 / 926-412
Private Universität Witten/Herdecke gGmbH, Studierendensekretariat, Alfred-Herrhausen-Str. 50, D-58448 Witten; room E8 and E9, section B
Office hours Registrar’s Office
Monday – Thursday 08:00 a.m. – 01:00 p.m., 02:00p.m – 02:30 p.m.
Friday 08:00 a.m. – 12:00 a.m.
You find a short guide to the electronic campus management system UWE in the Intranet – access only for registered students. After successful registration in the Intranet you will be directed to the handbook.
Other relevant contact information
For IT problems please contact bit-support @ uni-wh.de.
For general information on the IT department see the homepage: http://www.uni-wh.de/universitaet/einrichtungen/bereich-informationstechnologie-bit
All information on SmartCard, semester ticket and social welfare contribution is available from hochschulwerk @ uni-wh.de.
All information on tuition fees is available from studierendengesellschaft@ uni-wh.de.