The Registrar's Office at Witten/Herdecke University will be pleased to answer questions on:
- registration of students, doctoral and guest students, students with dual or limited registration
- re-registration and deferment for the subsequent semester
- exmatriculation of students/graduates, doctoral and guest students, students with dual or limited registration
- guest student cards and pertinent requirements
- registration and processing of accidents
Students will find a short user guide to the UW/H administrative software UWE in the internal part; the website is only accessible after registration.
After successful registration in our Internet you have access to the handbook.
PRINTING OUT CERTIFICATES
After registration you may print out certificates of registration and of course progression yourself. After the Registrar’s Office has entered your exmatriculation you may print out your exmatriculation and pension certificates yourself.
- log in
- You find the button “printouts for students” in the selection menu under study (middle below, not top left!)
Mo. - Th.
08:00 a.m. – 01:00 p.m.
02:00 p.m. – 02:30 p.m.
08:00 a.m. – 12:00 a.m.
phone: +49 (0)2302 / 926-403
phone: +49 (0)2302 / 926-405 for doctoral students and students with dual/limited registration
fax: +49 (0)2302 / 926-412
Private Universität Witten/Herdecke gGmbH
D 58448 Witten
Rooms E8 and E9, ground floor