Management & Economics
Exclusive circle of 20 companies maximum meets ca. 80 students with pioneering spirit and interdisciplinary training. Registration deadline is April 15.
April 29: Expert meeting in Witten on assistance from family businesses for small startups and on innovative impetus for established enterprises.
Over 200 former students came together at national alumni meeting in Witten.
UW/H alumni Daniel Schütt and Stefan Peukert with record figures
Managers of food industry discuss trends and future challenges at Future Conference Food.
Oldest organization promoting social entrepreneurs honours UW/H alumna.
UW/H students win #MakeItHappen competition with smartphone app; ceremony last Friday in Berlin. New project TravelMate facilitates travel accounting.
UW/H Institute of Environmental Engineering and Management provides clean water in South African nature reserve with mobile water laboratory and staff training.
Heinrich Böll Foundation invites Reinhard, Loske, UW/H professor of politics, sustainability and transformation dynamics, to introduce theses described in his book "The Good Society without Growth".
- Steiner, M.; Eggert, A.; Ulaga, W.; Backhaus, K. (2014): Do Customized Service Packages Impede Value Capture in Industrial Markets?, in: Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, forthcoming.
- Windeck/Weber/Strauß (2014): Enrolling Managers to Accept The Business Partner – The Role of Boundary Objects, in: Journal of Management and Governance, im Erscheinen.
- Priddat, B.P.: Economics of Persuasion. Ökonomie zwischen Markt, Kommunikation und Überredung, Metropolis 2015Priddat, B.P.: Homo Dyctos. Netze, Menschen, Märkte. Über das neue Ich: market-generated identities. Marburg: Metropolis 2014
- Ewa Dabrowska/Joachim Zweynert: "Economic Ideas and Institutional Change: The Case of the Russian Stabilisation Fund", in: New Political Economy, 2014
- Alexander Libman/Joachim Zweynert: "Ceremonial science: the state of Russian economics seen through the lens of the work of 'Doctor of Science' candidates", in: Economic Systems, 38 (2014)