Management & Economics
Computer models simulate water qualities and quantities as well as costs to guide development banks in decision-making.
Personalmazagin honours Senior Partner of BCG and honorary UW/H professor for the fifth time.
After successful app FlatMate for flat-sharing communities, Witten students now introduce TravelMate.
Physicists, technicians, computer experts and artists will meet for the "Elektropott" from October 2 to 4 to boost potentials in the Ruhr region.
Serafin Group honours outstanding Bachelor and Master theses from UW/H graduates.
Witten Institute for Family Business (WIFU) starts cooperation with renowned Luther law firm next semester.
Lunchio is the first online waiter and restaurant guide for lunch breaks.
Spectrum of economic sciences needs to be expanded.
Witten/Herdecke University honoured best start-up ideas developed in "GründerWerkstatt" seminar on July 11.
- Priddat, B.P. (Hrsg.): Bewegungen in Unsicherheit / Unsicherheit in Bewegung. Ökonomische Untersuchungen, Marburg: Metropolis 2015
- Strauß, Erik, Praxishandbuch Start-up-Management - Von der Idee zum erfolgreichen Unternehmen, Wiley-VCH, Weinheim 2015
- Torchia, Mariateresa/Calabrò, Andrea/Morner, Michèle, Board of Directors' Diversity, Creativity, and Cognitive Conflict: The Role of Board Members' Interaction, International Studies of Management & Organization 45 (1), 2015, 6-24.
- Calabrò, Andrea/Brogi, Marina/Torchia, Mariateresa, What Does Really Matter in the Internationalization of Small and Medium-Sized Family Businesses?, Journal of Small Business Management, Online First March 2015
- Herrmann-Pillath, Carsten, Energy, Growth and Evolution: Towards a Naturalistic Ontology of Economics, Ecological Economics, 2015 forthcoming
- Zweynert, Joachim/Webb, Steven B. (Eds.), Constitutional Political Economy, Volume 26 (1), Special Issue: The Emergence of Open Access Orders: the Case of Germany, March 2015
- Witt, S./Wiegand, N./Steiner, M./Backhaus, K., Platform Adoption in Network Markets: Selecting Beneficial Partners to Achieve Market Dominance, International Journal of Innovation Management 19 (3), 2015