Management & Economics
International and interdisciplinary collaboration of experts in economic philosophy and neurosciences.
Seminar on public finance: extensive theoretical basics followed by reality check on 5 July.
Three new partnerships have joined the Witten international network.
Witten Institute for Family Business (WIFU) publishes 19th volume in series on family firms.
Klaus Kuhl attended seminar on external accounting on 29 June.
Alumni firm Suxeedo starts Content Marketing competition for students.
Initial event for health visionaries, IT pioneers and entrepreneurs scheduled for October.
Book on performativity of economics edited by UW/H researchers.
Comparison between 113 universities gives UW/H first place for student activities and second place in teacher evaluation.
- Priddat, B.P. (Hrsg.): Bewegungen in Unsicherheit / Unsicherheit in Bewegung. Ökonomische Untersuchungen, Marburg: Metropolis 2015
- Strauß, Erik, Praxishandbuch Start-up-Management - Von der Idee zum erfolgreichen Unternehmen, Wiley-VCH, Weinheim 2015
- Torchia, Mariateresa/Calabrò, Andrea/Morner, Michèle, Board of Directors' Diversity, Creativity, and Cognitive Conflict: The Role of Board Members' Interaction, International Studies of Management & Organization 45 (1), 2015, 6-24.
- Calabrò, Andrea/Brogi, Marina/Torchia, Mariateresa, What Does Really Matter in the Internationalization of Small and Medium-Sized Family Businesses?, Journal of Small Business Management, Online First March 2015
- Herrmann-Pillath, Carsten, Energy, Growth and Evolution: Towards a Naturalistic Ontology of Economics, Ecological Economics, 2015 forthcoming
- Zweynert, Joachim/Webb, Steven B. (Eds.), Constitutional Political Economy, Volume 26 (1), Special Issue: The Emergence of Open Access Orders: the Case of Germany, March 2015
- Witt, S./Wiegand, N./Steiner, M./Backhaus, K., Platform Adoption in Network Markets: Selecting Beneficial Partners to Achieve Market Dominance, International Journal of Innovation Management 19 (3), 2015