Management & Economics
Top marks for supervision, practice orientation and student activities.
Witten Institute for Family Business welcomes researcher.
E-Health to advance health care in Germany - which mobile solutions are effective?
Hong Kong, Italy, Japan, Korea, Russia, Turkey: guest students from all over the world visited Witten/Herdecke University for one semester.
Praise for conference paper and reviewer activities at largest European event on management issues.
17 UW/H students discuss strategies for the future with Bertelsmann top managers.
Long-term goal is furniture for an entire room fitted into one box.
Current statistics published by National Academic Foundation see UW/H students in fourth place in university ranking.
Nine students from Spain explored German family businesses at Witten/Herdecke University.
- Priddat, B.P. (Hrsg.): Bewegungen in Unsicherheit / Unsicherheit in Bewegung. Ökonomische Untersuchungen, Marburg: Metropolis 2015
- Strauß, Erik, Praxishandbuch Start-up-Management - Von der Idee zum erfolgreichen Unternehmen, Wiley-VCH, Weinheim 2015
- Torchia, Mariateresa/Calabrò, Andrea/Morner, Michèle, Board of Directors' Diversity, Creativity, and Cognitive Conflict: The Role of Board Members' Interaction, International Studies of Management & Organization 45 (1), 2015, 6-24.
- Calabrò, Andrea/Brogi, Marina/Torchia, Mariateresa, What Does Really Matter in the Internationalization of Small and Medium-Sized Family Businesses?, Journal of Small Business Management, Online First March 2015
- Herrmann-Pillath, Carsten, Energy, Growth and Evolution: Towards a Naturalistic Ontology of Economics, Ecological Economics, 2015 forthcoming
- Zweynert, Joachim/Webb, Steven B. (Eds.), Constitutional Political Economy, Volume 26 (1), Special Issue: The Emergence of Open Access Orders: the Case of Germany, March 2015
- Witt, S./Wiegand, N./Steiner, M./Backhaus, K., Platform Adoption in Network Markets: Selecting Beneficial Partners to Achieve Market Dominance, International Journal of Innovation Management 19 (3), 2015