Management & Economics
UW/H students Stefan Peukert and Daniel Schütt founded Employour in 2010. Merger establishes market leadership in school and university student marketing.
International guests make valuable contributions to refugee debate.
Winners of Mobile Health award: Glasschair, Mobile Retter and Care Sharing
Workshop for decision-makers in Witten in November
Witten Institute for Family Business (WIFU) publishes 17th volume in series on family firms.
Lecture series "Between Rigor & Relevance" at Witten Institute for Family Business (WIFU) on 25 November 2015
New editor team wants to go back to the roots and place economics in contexts of politics, society and culture.
Dr. Helmut Kostal passed away on Thursday, 5 November 2015, at the age of 70. A staunch family entrepreneur and head of the internationally operating automotive supplier Kostal with a total of now over 15,000 employees, Helmut Kostal was...
New professor at Faculty of Management and Economics.
- Priddat, B.P. (Hrsg.): Bewegungen in Unsicherheit / Unsicherheit in Bewegung. Ökonomische Untersuchungen, Marburg: Metropolis 2015
- Strauß, Erik, Praxishandbuch Start-up-Management - Von der Idee zum erfolgreichen Unternehmen, Wiley-VCH, Weinheim 2015
- Torchia, Mariateresa/Calabrò, Andrea/Morner, Michèle, Board of Directors' Diversity, Creativity, and Cognitive Conflict: The Role of Board Members' Interaction, International Studies of Management & Organization 45 (1), 2015, 6-24.
- Calabrò, Andrea/Brogi, Marina/Torchia, Mariateresa, What Does Really Matter in the Internationalization of Small and Medium-Sized Family Businesses?, Journal of Small Business Management, Online First March 2015
- Herrmann-Pillath, Carsten, Energy, Growth and Evolution: Towards a Naturalistic Ontology of Economics, Ecological Economics, 2015 forthcoming
- Zweynert, Joachim/Webb, Steven B. (Eds.), Constitutional Political Economy, Volume 26 (1), Special Issue: The Emergence of Open Access Orders: the Case of Germany, March 2015
- Witt, S./Wiegand, N./Steiner, M./Backhaus, K., Platform Adoption in Network Markets: Selecting Beneficial Partners to Achieve Market Dominance, International Journal of Innovation Management 19 (3), 2015