Management & Economics
41 workshops offered space for dialogue on the specific challenges for family firms.
Prof. Dr. Dr. Stefan Brunnhuber gives lecture on relation between monetary system and sustainability on February 23.
Distinction for managing director of Witten Institute for Family Business
Deadline for applications with video or short text is March 31, 2015.
Now online: largest European platform for (prospective) students
UW/H Institute of Environmental Engineering and Management provides clean water in South African nature reserve with mobile water laboratory and staff training.
Heinrich Böll Foundation invites Reinhard, Loske, UW/H professor of politics, sustainability and transformation dynamics, to introduce theses described in his book "The Good Society without Growth".
In his latest book Prof. Dr. Erik Strauß explores how founders develop their business, who helps them and why it is so important to delegate.
Executives from the food industry meet for annual strategy conference in Witten.
- Steiner, M.; Eggert, A.; Ulaga, W.; Backhaus, K. (2014): Do Customized Service Packages Impede Value Capture in Industrial Markets?, in: Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, forthcoming.
- Windeck/Weber/Strauß (2014): Enrolling Managers to Accept The Business Partner – The Role of Boundary Objects, in: Journal of Management and Governance, im Erscheinen.
- Priddat, B.P.: Economics of Persuasion. Ökonomie zwischen Markt, Kommunikation und Überredung, Metropolis 2015Priddat, B.P.: Homo Dyctos. Netze, Menschen, Märkte. Über das neue Ich: market-generated identities. Marburg: Metropolis 2014
- Ewa Dabrowska/Joachim Zweynert: "Economic Ideas and Institutional Change: The Case of the Russian Stabilisation Fund", in: New Political Economy, 2014
- Alexander Libman/Joachim Zweynert: "Ceremonial science: the state of Russian economics seen through the lens of the work of 'Doctor of Science' candidates", in: Economic Systems, 38 (2014)