Management & Economics
Training in entrepreneurial perspectives - assuming responsibility for decisions - exploring scope for initiative.
Comprehensive project explores business practices in family firms across generations.
Witten Institute for Family Business welcomes young researchers.
300 representatives of family firms meet at Witten/Herdecke University on 12 and 13 February 2016.
UW/H professor on high-ranking panel to start work in March.
German University Association and German Student Union honour UW/H medical student for outstanding commitment.
Social Entrepreneurship Camp invites UW/H students to develop smart ideas of how to tackle problems of the future.
Extensive study analyses internationalisation behaviour of family businesses.
Witten/Herdecke University hosts expert meeting on mediation strategies from 10 to 12 March 2016. Early booking discount up to 3 February.
- Priddat, B.P. (Hrsg.): Bewegungen in Unsicherheit / Unsicherheit in Bewegung. Ökonomische Untersuchungen, Marburg: Metropolis 2015
- Strauß, Erik, Praxishandbuch Start-up-Management - Von der Idee zum erfolgreichen Unternehmen, Wiley-VCH, Weinheim 2015
- Torchia, Mariateresa/Calabrò, Andrea/Morner, Michèle, Board of Directors' Diversity, Creativity, and Cognitive Conflict: The Role of Board Members' Interaction, International Studies of Management & Organization 45 (1), 2015, 6-24.
- Calabrò, Andrea/Brogi, Marina/Torchia, Mariateresa, What Does Really Matter in the Internationalization of Small and Medium-Sized Family Businesses?, Journal of Small Business Management, Online First March 2015
- Herrmann-Pillath, Carsten, Energy, Growth and Evolution: Towards a Naturalistic Ontology of Economics, Ecological Economics, 2015 forthcoming
- Zweynert, Joachim/Webb, Steven B. (Eds.), Constitutional Political Economy, Volume 26 (1), Special Issue: The Emergence of Open Access Orders: the Case of Germany, March 2015
- Witt, S./Wiegand, N./Steiner, M./Backhaus, K., Platform Adoption in Network Markets: Selecting Beneficial Partners to Achieve Market Dominance, International Journal of Innovation Management 19 (3), 2015