Management & Economics
Economics students Jonas Leve and Manuel founded start-up "7Mind".
New book by Wolfgang Schivelbusch addresses consumption and implications of industrial production.
Students at Witten/Herdecke University set signal for time-out after rush through secondary school.
April 29: Expert meeting in Witten on assistance from family businesses for small startups and on innovative impetus for established enterprises.
UW/H alumni Daniel Schütt and Stefan Peukert with record figures
Federal Agency for Nature Conservation elected Prof. Dr. Reinhard Loske to Advisory Council of International Academy for Nature Conservation. Meeting scheduled for April 19/20 on Baltic Sea island of Vilm.
Over 200 former students came together at national alumni meeting in Witten.
Oldest organization promoting social entrepreneurs honours UW/H alumna.
UW/H students win #MakeItHappen competition with smartphone app; ceremony last Friday in Berlin. New project TravelMate facilitates travel accounting.
- Priddat, B.P. (Hrsg.): Bewegungen in Unsicherheit / Unsicherheit in Bewegung. Ökonomische Untersuchungen, Marburg: Metropolis 2015
- Strauß, Erik, Praxishandbuch Start-up-Management - Von der Idee zum erfolgreichen Unternehmen, Wiley-VCH, Weinheim 2015
- Torchia, Mariateresa/Calabrò, Andrea/Morner, Michèle, Board of Directors' Diversity, Creativity, and Cognitive Conflict: The Role of Board Members' Interaction, International Studies of Management & Organization 45 (1), 2015, 6-24.
- Calabrò, Andrea/Brogi, Marina/Torchia, Mariateresa, What Does Really Matter in the Internationalization of Small and Medium-Sized Family Businesses?, Journal of Small Business Management, Online First March 2015
- Herrmann-Pillath, Carsten, Energy, Growth and Evolution: Towards a Naturalistic Ontology of Economics, Ecological Economics, 2015 forthcoming
- Zweynert, Joachim/Webb, Steven B. (Eds.), Constitutional Political Economy, Volume 26 (1), Special Issue: The Emergence of Open Access Orders: the Case of Germany, March 2015
- Witt, S./Wiegand, N./Steiner, M./Backhaus, K., Platform Adoption in Network Markets: Selecting Beneficial Partners to Achieve Market Dominance, International Journal of Innovation Management 19 (3), 2015