Management & Economics
Comparison between 113 universities gives UW/H first place for student activities and second place in teacher evaluation.
Witten Institute for Family Business (WIFU) publishes new Best Practice Guide in collaboration with SHIKAR GROUP Germany.
Circle of renowned companies met students with entrepreneurial skills and interdisciplinary perspective.
Centre for Sustainable Management has issued guidelines on the topic.
"Room in a box" presents the next piece: the MonKey Desk.
Management and PPE successfully reaccredited.
New on Kickstarter: mobile stand-up workstation
Recently founded student initiative aims to strengthen the PPE network by building on the momentum of the International PPE Conference.
European Academy of Management honoured Witten economist.
- Priddat, B.P. (Hrsg.): Bewegungen in Unsicherheit / Unsicherheit in Bewegung. Ökonomische Untersuchungen, Marburg: Metropolis 2015
- Strauß, Erik, Praxishandbuch Start-up-Management - Von der Idee zum erfolgreichen Unternehmen, Wiley-VCH, Weinheim 2015
- Torchia, Mariateresa/Calabrò, Andrea/Morner, Michèle, Board of Directors' Diversity, Creativity, and Cognitive Conflict: The Role of Board Members' Interaction, International Studies of Management & Organization 45 (1), 2015, 6-24.
- Calabrò, Andrea/Brogi, Marina/Torchia, Mariateresa, What Does Really Matter in the Internationalization of Small and Medium-Sized Family Businesses?, Journal of Small Business Management, Online First March 2015
- Herrmann-Pillath, Carsten, Energy, Growth and Evolution: Towards a Naturalistic Ontology of Economics, Ecological Economics, 2015 forthcoming
- Zweynert, Joachim/Webb, Steven B. (Eds.), Constitutional Political Economy, Volume 26 (1), Special Issue: The Emergence of Open Access Orders: the Case of Germany, March 2015
- Witt, S./Wiegand, N./Steiner, M./Backhaus, K., Platform Adoption in Network Markets: Selecting Beneficial Partners to Achieve Market Dominance, International Journal of Innovation Management 19 (3), 2015