Management & Economics
Reinhard Mohn Institute hosted symposium on 29 September.
Witten/Herdecke University searching for young scholars with entertainment value / deadline is 16 October.
Witten Institute for Family Business (WIFU) publishes 16th volume in series on family firms.
Personalmazagin honours Senior Partner of BCG and honorary UW/H professor for the fifth time.
UW/H alumnus David Völker combines traditional "analogous" toys with the digital world of apps.
Saturday, 26 September: Prof. Dr. Gerd Walger, retires from Witten/Herdecke University where he co-founded the Faculty of Economics in 1984.
Student magazine "audimax" honours young founder team of MateApps.
Family Capital magazine rates Witten Institute for Family Business (WIFU) as Germany's leading centre for family business research.
- Priddat, B.P. (Hrsg.): Bewegungen in Unsicherheit / Unsicherheit in Bewegung. Ökonomische Untersuchungen, Marburg: Metropolis 2015
- Strauß, Erik, Praxishandbuch Start-up-Management - Von der Idee zum erfolgreichen Unternehmen, Wiley-VCH, Weinheim 2015
- Torchia, Mariateresa/Calabrò, Andrea/Morner, Michèle, Board of Directors' Diversity, Creativity, and Cognitive Conflict: The Role of Board Members' Interaction, International Studies of Management & Organization 45 (1), 2015, 6-24.
- Calabrò, Andrea/Brogi, Marina/Torchia, Mariateresa, What Does Really Matter in the Internationalization of Small and Medium-Sized Family Businesses?, Journal of Small Business Management, Online First March 2015
- Herrmann-Pillath, Carsten, Energy, Growth and Evolution: Towards a Naturalistic Ontology of Economics, Ecological Economics, 2015 forthcoming
- Zweynert, Joachim/Webb, Steven B. (Eds.), Constitutional Political Economy, Volume 26 (1), Special Issue: The Emergence of Open Access Orders: the Case of Germany, March 2015
- Witt, S./Wiegand, N./Steiner, M./Backhaus, K., Platform Adoption in Network Markets: Selecting Beneficial Partners to Achieve Market Dominance, International Journal of Innovation Management 19 (3), 2015