Management & Economics
Professor at Witten Institute for Family Business (WIFU) honoured at international congress
Lecture series Between Rigor & Relevance at Witten Institute for Family Business (WIFU) on 1 June 2016.
Witten hosted first International PPE Conference. Young thinkers from all over the world met to discuss issues of the future, market developments and imminent political challenges.
Well-attended event with experts from UW/H and University of Mainz
Only water research project to be presented at annual meeting.
Political scientist and convinced liberal gives lecture at Witten/Herdecke University.
Opening in Master programme "Philosophy, Politics, and Economics" for winter semester 2016/17
Study on mixed management teams in family firms co-authored by PwC, WIFU and INTES.
Witten Institute for Family Business (WIFU) publishes 18th volume in series on family firms.
- Priddat, B.P. (Hrsg.): Bewegungen in Unsicherheit / Unsicherheit in Bewegung. Ökonomische Untersuchungen, Marburg: Metropolis 2015
- Strauß, Erik, Praxishandbuch Start-up-Management - Von der Idee zum erfolgreichen Unternehmen, Wiley-VCH, Weinheim 2015
- Torchia, Mariateresa/Calabrò, Andrea/Morner, Michèle, Board of Directors' Diversity, Creativity, and Cognitive Conflict: The Role of Board Members' Interaction, International Studies of Management & Organization 45 (1), 2015, 6-24.
- Calabrò, Andrea/Brogi, Marina/Torchia, Mariateresa, What Does Really Matter in the Internationalization of Small and Medium-Sized Family Businesses?, Journal of Small Business Management, Online First March 2015
- Herrmann-Pillath, Carsten, Energy, Growth and Evolution: Towards a Naturalistic Ontology of Economics, Ecological Economics, 2015 forthcoming
- Zweynert, Joachim/Webb, Steven B. (Eds.), Constitutional Political Economy, Volume 26 (1), Special Issue: The Emergence of Open Access Orders: the Case of Germany, March 2015
- Witt, S./Wiegand, N./Steiner, M./Backhaus, K., Platform Adoption in Network Markets: Selecting Beneficial Partners to Achieve Market Dominance, International Journal of Innovation Management 19 (3), 2015