Management & Economics
New ZNU Standard covers environmental, social and economic aspects.
Focus on "rage"
Students and young professionals from health, economics and information technology met at Witten/Herdecke University to develop app concepts for healthcare.
Health Visionary Award worth € 10.000 for best concepts, products and projects of digital health. New deadline is 26 October 2016.
Serafin Group honours outstanding UW/H Bachelor and Master theses every autumn.
International Coordinator Dr. Sigrun Caspary and the Witten International Network (WIN) team welcome students from 10 countries.
Witten Institute for Family Business (WIFU) organized second international forum in Italy.
Reading event with economics student was part of regional talent promotion campaign.
3-volume work addresses topics treated as side issues in traditional economics.
- Priddat, B.P. (Hrsg.): Bewegungen in Unsicherheit / Unsicherheit in Bewegung. Ökonomische Untersuchungen, Marburg: Metropolis 2015
- Strauß, Erik, Praxishandbuch Start-up-Management - Von der Idee zum erfolgreichen Unternehmen, Wiley-VCH, Weinheim 2015
- Torchia, Mariateresa/Calabrò, Andrea/Morner, Michèle, Board of Directors' Diversity, Creativity, and Cognitive Conflict: The Role of Board Members' Interaction, International Studies of Management & Organization 45 (1), 2015, 6-24.
- Calabrò, Andrea/Brogi, Marina/Torchia, Mariateresa, What Does Really Matter in the Internationalization of Small and Medium-Sized Family Businesses?, Journal of Small Business Management, Online First March 2015
- Herrmann-Pillath, Carsten, Energy, Growth and Evolution: Towards a Naturalistic Ontology of Economics, Ecological Economics, 2015 forthcoming
- Zweynert, Joachim/Webb, Steven B. (Eds.), Constitutional Political Economy, Volume 26 (1), Special Issue: The Emergence of Open Access Orders: the Case of Germany, March 2015
- Witt, S./Wiegand, N./Steiner, M./Backhaus, K., Platform Adoption in Network Markets: Selecting Beneficial Partners to Achieve Market Dominance, International Journal of Innovation Management 19 (3), 2015